UPDATE: The Smart Kitchen Summit has been allocated all of the reserved rooms at our special rate at the Silver Cloud Hotel. As of October 21st, there are still rooms available at the Silver Cloud still at a slightly higher rate, so please check with them if you are interested in staying there.
We've negotiated a special rate with the Silver Cloud Hotel, a great hotel right across from Safeco Field (home of the Mariners) and CenturyLink Field (home of the Seahawks).
The Silver Cloud is just a short cab or Uber right to SODO Park and puts you right in the heart of the all the action in Seattle's SODO District!
Availability is limited, so book today!
Below are the details from the Silver Cloud:
To make a reservation, guests can call the hotel direct at 206-204-9800 and refer to the group name “SMART KITCHEN SUMMIT”. They may also book online via the following:
1. Go to www.silvercloud.com/seattlestadium
2. On the left side of the screen please enter the arrival/departure dates and the number of people. Click ‘Check Availability’. This will pull up the Hotel’s regular rates
3. To receive the negotiated group rate, click the Drop Down box for RATES and change to ‘Corporate’
4. Below it enter Group ID: SMARTKIT and Password: BOOKING2015. Click ‘Log In’. The event name should appear.
5. Click ‘Check Availability’ to show new rates
6. Continue booking as usual
Your group rate is $159 plus tax for the king room and $169 plus tax for the double queens. Tax is currently at 15.6% and tourism fee is $2 per room per night (mandated by the Seattle City Council).